Stitchdown Shoe Course July 19-20-21-22-23-24 - SOLD OUT!ZEGZUG
Come and learn the stitch-down construction in our Lancaster, PA workshop with us!
What's included in the price:
All materials needed for one pair of shoes
- Use of tools and lasts
- Upper making demo, practice pieces
- 15% student discount (can be used once)
- Hands-on making experience, using traditional techniques
- Coffee, water
Teacher: Marcell Mrsan, Master Shoemaker
Time: Days start 9 AM at every day and ends 4 PM, there is a one hour lunch break
Address: 1970 Broad St., East Petersburg, PA 15720
- Vaccinated participants only! You will be asked to show your vaccination records prior to starting the class.
- Depending on the progression of the pandemic, we reserve the right to ask the participants to wear masks for the duration of the course.
- Participation fee is non-refundable
Please be aware that by making the purchase you agree to these terms!